Sounds Only, Please!





Comments

  1. I hope you yelled at the poorly worded sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, in fact, whispered into the return slot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I lol'd at this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Gene Callahan, the "Don Juan" of library signage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I was sitting at the computer last night, apparently muttering. My youngest son said to my wife, "Mom, is he arguing with Silas again?"

    Swear to God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:55 AM

    Have you ever thought one thing but said the opposite? I know I have. (at exactly 4:44 yesterday)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness