Oops!

So it turns out that Jon Corzine just plain lost track of $1.2 billion. It's bad enough having to explain that to Congress, but imagine the day he had to tell his wife:

"I had it in my overcoat pocket, honey, and then I took everything out and stuck it on top of the top dresser. I mean, there were a couple of business cards, some receipts, my lighter, a comb... and I think the $1.2 billion was in with those other things. But when I looked in the morning... it wasn't there! You didn't see the maid in the bedroom, did you?"

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Intern or temp-worker is my guess....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's bad enough having to explain that to Congress"

    Posturing aside I'm sure they are actually one of the few groups of people that understand what he's going through with regards to losing track of 1.2 Billion Dollars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness