Someone Read My Novel!!!

And he liked it!

Comments

  1. Yes, it would appear that he did, but let us not be hasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes two of us, Gene! (Three if we count you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was much more amused when I read the title of this post as a desperate imperative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the guy who let me borrow the book said he liked it too, so that would make five of us.

    Wait...

    The blogger guy, the lender guy, Bob, Gene, and me. I think I'm two of those guys, though. So, six.

    Wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I should have posted "Someone Red My Novel!!!" for clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And then you could have posted a follow-up making a snarky comment about your grammatical error!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness